Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Another year has passed. A year full of love, amazing sex, happiness, sadness, anger, break-ups and make-ups and I don't know what to expect from the year that has just arrived...2012. Something tells me it is going to be a special year, a year full of decisions, a life changing experience.
I didn't have a wonderful New Year's Eve. I didn't spend it where I wanted to, but I spent it with the person I longed for. Unfortunately that only made me sadder because he was too busy calling and texting his ex. Midnight approached and for a second I felt like my eyes were about to fill up with tears, but I restrained myself. I wasn't about to let anything or anyone to ruin this moment. I didn't want to leap into 2012 crying so I pulled myself together and just smiled. Apparently I was the only one feeling this way because he seemed he didn't have a care in the world, he seemed happy. But besides all of that I really felt happy at some point when several people came up to me and told me that I'm beautiful. It was a real boost of confidence so it got me thinking.....
Do you know what I wished for at midnight? I wished for happiness.....

No comments:

Post a Comment